Mental-health counseling services

Our clinical psychologists only provide mental health counseling in Japanese.

If you would like consultation in English, we also offer mental health consultation via three-way phone calls that include a counselor and interpreter through our family health counseling service.

For details, please see the family health counseling page
Also see the English consultation instructions.